Saturday, July 2, 2011 | By: Deborah

21 years liao lo~~~

Time passes so fast..
I've been in this world for 21 years already..
As I grow.. I learn too..
Learn that things are harder..
Adult's life are tougher..
The world is so complicated..
But I'm thankful, that I dont have to walk this road alone..
For I have God to be with me always..
I've been lost for a while..
Like God's little lamb swaying away..
But He came after me..
Making sure that I dont get too far..
And He pulled me back..
To the path where I'm suppose to walk..
Though I sometimes may get a little naughty
and walk away..
He NEVER leaves me..
That's why I'm always thankful for Him..

This year I had a belated celebration..
Coz mum and dad are not here on my birthday..
So is the 38 gang..
Aiks.. But nevermind..
Thanks to sweet Ji Kim and Er Chew to accompany me
for a birthday dinner
along with Ama, Liam ee, and Ben.. ^^

We went to 高人管 in SS15..
First time there.. Food not too bad la..
Then JiKim ErChew bring me to Empire Mall
to get my always wanted and sort of "needed"
birthday gift ~~ A Purse!!

I needed it badly coz my old one spoil d..
Too much of money that's why too full till spoil.. XD
JiKim and Ama both shared the amount and got me one..
Thank you sooooo much!!!

Early in the afternoon I was also free
to fetch Ama and Apo to go for a walk..
Then they belanja me Pappa Rich's Tang Yuen also!!


Inside one bowl got 3 Tang Yuen..
All three with different fillings..
This one is black sesame..


This one is peanut..


And this one is red bean..


Teehee..
They say birthday eat Tang Yuen is good wor..
For what I'm not too sure la..
But I always believe what old people say eh..
Especially my Ama..
Haha..

Okay la.. Will stop here..
Maybe next round will post photos on 
my belated birthday's pictures..
^^
Pst pst, I got Baskin Robbin's ice cream cake
for a birthday cake.. Weeeeeeeeee.... XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment