We had this BBQ party at Uncle Wykit's place yesterday..
It was kinda cool coz I have never been to
such a nice "BBQ area" before.. Haha..
Well, my uncle lives in MK 10..
One thing I like about it is that it has all the facilities nicely prepared for the residence there to live..
One of it, is the BBQ area..
This is the BBQ pit..
It has two drawers, one for the charcoals,
and the lower one is for the ashes..
There is a small "dining room-like" place for us to eat there..
Looks cool huh..
And there's this garden there too..
Which is just beside the dining room..
There's fountain in it..
Pretty cool too huh.. Haha..
Thank God Ben was there to help set up the fire..
Coz I heard not many people there are
experienced in setting up the fire..
If give this task to Kampar kaki, especially the guys..
I think no problem de la..
Since it's like a tradition to have
at least one BBQ per semester..
HahaXD
The charcoals that they bought very yeng leh..
Just look at the shape.. Haha..
But very hard to arrange it lo coz it rolls easily..
Not forgetting the food that Uncle Wykit prepared..
There's chicken wings, beefs, muttons,
fish, shrimps, corns, sausages~~!!
Yummy Yummy~~!!
And the beverages..
Sorry ah didnt take pictures of the
cookedfood and people there..
Was busy eating d.. Haha..
Plus, not very close to the people there..
Coz I'm still new.. Hehe..
Thanks again Uncle Wykit for the invitation^^
Till then, see ya soon!! ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment