YES INDEED I AM!!! But no big deal actually.. Haha..
Why so? COZ I STILL CANT GET THE DISNEY MONOPOLY VERSION I WANTED SO MUCH!!!
I stopped playing Monopoly for quite some time.. Few years i think.. Hmm..
It all started again coz of Ben.. What's with Ben and Monopoly? I have NO IDEA...
Seriously, haha, I dont know why but he loves playing it a lot..
And yea.. slowly and slowly, day by day,
I started getting obsessed with that game too..
So, since me and my sis are MAJOR fans of Disney,
I thought of buying the Disney Monopoly instead..
But I have no idea why I cant get it in the market now!!
Tropicana Mall is the THIRD mall i went to search for it,
But sadly, I think their promoting the new Monopoly City version,
That's why Disney's version seems to be out of stock..
*And I'm guessing they didnt replenish any of the Disney versions one* sobs sobs...
So, I called my sis, and we decided to get The Game Of Life instead..
Yea.. There you have it..
My sis say it's nice coz she played b4, 5 years ago..=="
Hope it's still cool now..
*Still missing my Disney Monopoly* T.T.. Will still continue hunting for it.. HNG!!
And we stopped by at Borders as well..
Bought me and my sis's favourite all time comic, BABY BLUES!!!
It's a really cool comic worth reading, worth the price too.. ^^
Ok, tat's all for today then.. See ya soon.. ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment