Just finished my debate..
Didnt really go that well..
Coz none of us are taking things seriously..
I admit.. I wasnt in to doing it too..
Maybe because I being really realistic..
No marks will be earn if you do well..
So, I'm just taking it as a simple tutorial discussion session..
Plus, I really fine this group of seniors really friendly..
So, from my point of view, having to debate will somehow affect our friendship..
That's what I got from my previous experience.. lol..
That's why, not much arrows or bullets were aim at them..
They did the same too..
It somehow turns out to be more like a friendly match than a debate..
I 'm ok with it..
But somehow we let our tutor down coz we were not serious bout it..
I somehow feel kinda bad for him..
Coz it's just like we're actually entertaining him..
(He ask us do, we ma do lo) That kind of attitude..
Haih... I just wanna say.. I'm sorry.. =(
0 comments:
Post a Comment