Yea.. There you have it.. The reason I've not been updating my blog..
Lately not much time to sit down and slowly wait for the photos to be uploaded..
Plus.. Line really laggy..
Really thankful I can online today to download my notes.. *Thank God*
Sorry guys.. Will be still delaying the BBQ post till I have time to upload the photos..
*While hoping the line will be this smooth E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y...*
Had a great time today..
First time playing Captain Ball with Hope Kampar's Life Group..
*Thank you Miller for inviting* hehe..
Well, Ah Pang joined as well.. Welcome to join us more often Ah Pang! ^^
The game was really fun..
Running here and there..
Just like how I use to play Basketball when I was in Primary School..
Skip the bouncing ball part though.. We're not allowed to do so in Captain Ball..
It's something like netball, without the net of course..
Ben, me, Ah Pang, Adeline, Bee Khim, and Taurus are a team..
*A really good one too* XD
Ah Pang, Bee Khim, and Taurus take turns to be the goalie..
And we scored 20-19!!! *If I'm not wrong* LOL.. So fast forgotten jor..
Winning or losing isn't much actually..
The main thing is we all enjoyed the game!!
The only strategy we had is to have fun.. That's it! And we did it!
Hope to have more chances of playing it next time..
Perhaps with my coursemates!!
Tze Wei especially.. Take advantage of her height!! XD.. Just kidding Tze Wei..
She's once a school player for the basketball team leh.. Dont play play.. Huhu..
Well.. This is it.. A very short one.. With no photos.. Sorry folks..
Hope you guys will stay tuned for more.. ^^ Toodles..
Pages
♕ Your Highness ♕
You Were Sayin..?
Blog Archive
♔ ♥ Darling ♥ ♔
♥ 7+1 ♥
-
7 years ago
-
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
B L O G G E R S
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment