FRIDAY--19th November 2010
I was a helper for the Chinese Song Writing Competition..
The event starts at 630pm, so helpers gotta be there at 4pm..
Busy till 1230am..
We forgotten bout dinner..
So we went mamak..
*Yes, Deborah Au Yong broke the curfew.. And she REGRETS it..*
Mamak chatting session went on really long..
Bout the whole flow of the competition..
Then there was a little discussion on our Psychology batch students
On some new plans for the coming semester..
It ended quite late.. Around 130am..
Then I sent Ben back home..
But we had a little heart-to-heart talk for 2 hours plus..
*I know, Deborah's gonna be in major trouble if mummy finds out*
But that talk was worth it because we get to know each other more..
Then I went back home.. It was 430am already.. *GUILTY*
And when I saw my house...
*DA DA DA DA.......* Here comes the *serve-you-right-Deborah part*
My house wooden door is locked..
And I didnt bring that key out
As I bring my small bunch of keys instead of the full set one..
HOW??
Got house but cannot go in lo..
Got bathroom cannot use lo..
Got bed cannot sleep lo..
Go bobo cannot hug lo..
Haiz..
I was really scared that time..
Coz it would be bad to interrupt my housemates who are all asleep..
So I decided to just stay in the car..
Ben decided to come accompany me.. *Thanks baby, I really need that♥*
We thought of not sleeping,
But we're just too tired to keep our eyes open..
So eventually we fell asleep..
But I didnt sleep well..
Keep waking up..
Listen to birds chirping..
Dogs barking..
People cycling thru..
Door opening sound.. *Hoping it was my own door.. T.T*
Ben snoring...zzzzzz
642am.. THANK GOD HALLELUJAH Jiayan texted me!!! *She's awake!!!*
Jiayan, thanks for saving me from my misery.. Really do..
I faster ask Ben to go home and rest
As we still got program the next day..
I went up, change, SLEEP.. *No energy to bath d*
But I didnt sleep well oso..
Felt so sorry to mummy and daddy for breaking the curfew
But I've learn my lesson mum and dad..
You dont have to punish me, coz God already did..
Eventually, I woke up at 10am..
Faster go bath.. Then call mummy to report myself guilty..
*Deep down was praying hard she wont yell in the phone.. Coz I really LEARNED jor.. And if she scolds some more, I think one whole day I'll be emo coz I'm a big girl d and yet I made her angry..*
THANK GOD!!!! She didnt.. I appreciate that, mummy...
I've learned.. I really do..
Never will I repeat the same stupid mistake again..
NEVER~~
☹I'm Sorry☹
I love you
1 comments:
*like*
big girl...no need to feel guilty...coz u learned something...it's a process of meaningful life...u experienced it and feel it from the bottom of ur heart...haha...
Post a Comment