That day was the first day of 2011!!
Da Jiu, Abel, Ruyi, Ama,
Miriam, and me were bored at home..
Coz there were jams everywhere..
So, going out to KL is kinda time-taking..
Da jiu said jz go to a near by mall will do..
So we stopped by Tropicana Mall..
Abel was hungry, so we headed to
K-I-M-C-H-I.. A Korean Restaurant..
It was my first time though.. hehe..
Da jiu did the ordering,
coz basically I dono wat's nice.. ==
Let's see.. We had.. Kimchi, for sure.. lol..
There's us.. =)
They have this BBQ thingy in the middle of the table
Kinda cool actually..
And this thing was right on top of the BBQ stove..
After meal, we had ice cream!!!
Well, not all of us, just me and Ruyi..
Ruyi got the Vanilla one, I got the green tea one..
The green tea ice cream taste better than
Sushi King's one though.. No offense.. XD
Thanks Da Jiu once again for the experience.. =)
Love You..
0 comments:
Post a Comment