Monday, January 17, 2011 | By: Deborah

Gone Too Soon


Dear 姑姑,
You've gone too soon..
I'll never have a chance to meet you again..
To see you smile..
Hugging me telling me "Hey, big girl already.."
You've leave too soon..
Making me miss the every moment I've spent with you..
You were always the one closest to us..
You were always the one giving us gifts on our birthdays..
Coz you remember every single one of them..
You were always the one who plans family gatherings..
As we the Au Yong family hardly have time for each other..
You were always the one who tease us, play with us..
When other uncles and aunties were busy chatting..
You were always the one who comes to my mum and dad,
When they have a fight..
You were the one who comfort me..
Telling me everything is gonna be fine when that happens..

I remember that there was once, 
my parents had a fight..
You came.. Bringing me vitagens.. Just to cheer me up..
Though it was a simple drink that every kids would love..
You brought not just the drink, but love and comfort..
You asked on my 8th birthday, 
what I want for my birthday gift..
I said, a book would be nice..
And you bought me this storybook of Pocahontas..
And I love it very much..

Every Christmas, you would plan us a family gathering..
And you would buy us presents.. 
For EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US..
Every Chinese New year..
You would make sure we all are free..
To come and gather..
You would make sure a restaurant with 2 tables is available
For us to have our reunion dinner..

You've always been the nicest mum to Kit gorgor..
Thought being a single mum is never easy..
Yet, you managed to bring him up so well..


I've never get anything for you before..
And I regret, 
for not appreciating the time we have together..
The last thing I can do right now,
is to buy you something I've never bought 
for anyone in my entire life before..
F-L-O-W-E-R-S
The moment I stepped into the florist..
The fragrance of flowers filled the whole shop..
This was the first time I stepped into a florist shop..
I decided to get you a bouquet of white roses..
which symbolizes
purity, innocence, and modesty 
which expresses sincere feelings as well..

I hope you love it.. =)


You've never stop being the nicest aunt..
You've never stop to put a smile on your face..
You've light up my life.. 



I miss you

0 comments:

Post a Comment