It started with:
"Oh no! You have arrested me!
Arrested my heart! XD"
"When we are ready,
that's the day no longer me and you,
but WE.. =)"
After being together...
"If you ask me how to explain LOVE..
I couldn't explain in words
but only could explain in actions..
I will hug and kiss you to let you feel LOVE.. XD"
"It's always true people saying LOVE is in the air..
Every moment I breath
I feel LOVE as You are always in my mind.."
"If every moment I miss you is equivalent to a penny,
I guess You would be the richest woman in the world.."
"You know why I am eating all your food?
Cause' I wanna be your MOUTH..
Man Of Your Terrific Home.."
"If putting a promise in our relationship
could make it last long..
I would disagree with that statement..
LOVE is without any certain promises or boundaries..
But to LOVE each other forever just like us.. =)"
"If life is just like Ping Pong..
That will be really a cool thing
as we are always sharing the things we have
and not one of us dominating anything.. =)"
"If papers are use to convey written LOVE,
I guess not much trees will be left for me..
I have too much to say I LOVE You.."
"Baby you are my BMW..
Not Big Money Waste..
Not Big Mouth Woman..
But BE MY WIFE.."
(Benjamin Ngo Choon Hun, 2010)

1 comments:
imba benjamin ngo
Post a Comment