Hey fellow readers..
Sorry for the late update..
Many Many Many Many and M-A-N-Y things
happen the past one month..
Most of them happen to be sad ones..
So I dont feel like posting up here..
That's why it has been quite quiet here..
Sorry =(
Anyhow, life gotta move on..
It's week 6 already..
Thank God for the last weekend that went smoothly..
Me and my groupmates went for video shooting
for our child development assignment..
We had lots of fun..
Thanks to Lydia, Peik Yin, and Chee Yong
for contributing in our video..
There's a lot of pictures..
Will upload them in facebook I suppose.. Hehe..
Right now, gotta start being busy with assignments..
Not forgetting mid terms that are also coming up..
March shall be a busy busy month for me I suppose..
May God be with me through out the whole journey..
Amen =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment