Dont know what's wrong with people lately..
Or should I say,
What's wrong with me??
Why do I suddenly see so many real faces of people?
Or should I say,
Why do I NOT see the real faces of people b4 this..
Stupid me..
Thought the world is as perfect as it is..
Thought it is always "OKAY" to be naive..
No, I'm not naive, I'm just being STUPID..
The world is not as nice as it seems..
Or, Is it just me who sees it that way?
Basically, the world isnt a nice place..
It's full of many many different kinds of people..
The point is, not all of them are so called "GOOD" people..
Deborah, mark that not everyone around you is good either..
You might be good to others,
but you dont necessarily get treated the same way..
You may think you're nice, but others wont..
So, stop making a fool of youself.
WAKE UP, DEBORAH~~!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment