Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | By: Deborah

End of Second Year

Time runs so fast..
Finally, it's the end of the busiest semester ever... 
(Was that the busiest? I guess so.. XD)
Well, learnt a lot.. (As usual)
Played a lot.. (As usual)
But will miss them a lot too.. =(
It's time for industrial training..
Something I've been looking forward to 
since Foundation (SERIOUSLY~~!!!)
At least, I can give myself a break..
Being away from classes and exams (ESPECIALLY EXAMS)..
Can finally step out to the society (For a while.. XD)
And explore more of that~~!! 
Woohoo~~!!

Will be having my internship in Sunrise Berhad..
Gonna spend more time with my UNCLES..
Mr. Wykeen and Mr. Wykit..
It'll be fun, I know that, coz THEY ARE FUN~~!!
XD
Perhaps I can post more of what I'm doing there..
Since I'll be staying with grandma, 
and the house line will be MUCH MUCH SMOOTHER~~!

Will be back in church too~~!!
Something I really NEED..
It's been a while I really sit down before God..
And worship him with my whole heart..
I miss that.. Seriously..
Feel so much different being not able to attend church..
Life isnt that easy without Him..
He's just too hard to be resisted.. XD
Lord, I humbly come before you..
Asking for forgiveness, 
as well as an obedience spirit..
To walk with You daily..
Grow spiritually daily..
I need healing.. 
Let the fire in me BURN again..
All this I pray and ask,
in Jesus name,
A-M-E-N
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment