Let's see...
What can I blog about today.. Hmm..
Well, it's 8.58am right now..
Approximately half an hour more to go
before I start my work..
My schedule has been really packed lately..
Not because of my work time..
But I'm trying to make time to go to the gym
EVERY SINGLE DAY..
Yea, every single day.. Sounds rajin huh..
Haha..
Coz hor, I dont wanna put on weight this semester lo..
Later when go back Kampar kena laugh by LLW.. =="
XD..
Plus I'm trying to see if gym can really help me lose some weight..
So it's practically every day after work in the evening..
Need one hour to reach home (Thanks to Mr. Jam==")
A 20 minutes journey can turn into one hour journey..
Very the FANTABULOUS de lo..
Then after dinner, go gym, come home, write report..
Then next day go to work early early in the morning..
"PHEW~~"
So, you can see right..
Super pack time..
But then, I'm having fun la.. haha..
Jz feel tired coz cant be at home more often
to be with Ama and Sis..
So sometimes, will skip gym less less geh.. XD
My internship is fun..
Love it when I can meet so many people..
All from different nationality..
Got Brazilian la, Australian la, Americans la, Britain la,
Japanese la(mostly 80%), Singaporeans la,
and not forgeting, M'sians oso la.. haha..
As you can see, mostly are Japanese,
so I get a chance(or should I say FORCE==")
to pick up my Japanese again
so that I can communicate with the children here..
Well, at least they wont laugh at my kanasai Japanese la..
haha..
So far, have been arrranging books at the shelf..
REALLY LOTS OF EM..
But it wasnt really tough for me..
Who ask me to have mild OCD leh..
Beh tahan seeing things messy messy geh.. XD
Used a total of 3 days to clear everything..
Now it's all in order..
Hope the kids can cooperate with me la..
Dont mess up jie jie's hard work k.. ^^
Right then, I gotta get ready for work d la..
Will blog again soon..
Maybe with pictures next time..
Teehee~~
0 comments:
Post a Comment