Thursday, June 23, 2011 | By: Deborah

Jell - O No Bake Oreo Desert~~!!

Fun Zone has made me fell in love with its kitchen..
So I decided to do more baking.. 
Well, not exactly baking this time..
But some sort of desert..
That requires baking "Ka Chang"s.. Haha..

Hmm.. That day when shopping with family..
Then me and Ben saw this Oreo Pie Crust..


Well this pic is not taken by me de la..
Search it from the net de.. 
Just use it to ganti mine la.. XD

Where were we.. Oh ya..
We saw this pie crust, then Ben spotted the filling for it..


Oso not my own pic.. XD
So we were thinking whether wanna buy or not..
But end up didnt buy, 
coz scare cannot use Fun Zone's "Ka Chang"..
Haha..

After 2 days, I realize my colleagues oso kinda like Oreos..
So I decided to buy and try making it 
then can share with them.. 
Shun bian use the kitchen's things lo.. XD

Then I went and buy and make them today..
Actually it's kinda easy la the recipe..
It's written on the box..


Just add milk can d..
So ma do lo.. 
Then waited for 4 hours coz I wanna make it a frozen pie
 instead of just an ordinary creme pie..

Turns out not too bad leh..
Tada~~!!


This is my pic la~~!! HahaXD
Oops, sorry bout the little missing piece there..
I forgotten to take picture b4 I eat..
Too excited liao ma..
Paiseh lo.. Hehe..


Quite nice actually..
Taste like ice cream.. Haha..
Next time can do more and eat le lo~~!!
Providing I got Fun Zone's super duper cool mixer la.. XD

Till then, see ya soon.. ^^

P/S: Dont worry Lee Leong Wee, I will make sure I WONT GROW FAT~~!! HNG~~!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment