Long time no post d.. So sorry guys.. Really busy till I oso beh tahan d..
November's timetable really damn packed..
See see!! Actually I few more activities haven added in yet.. Haih..
I cant believe I'm not home for almost a month!!!
I miss home.. =(
But no worries, coz I'll be going back this weekend for study week break!!
WEEEEEE~~~!!! XD
I'll post more when I get back home..
Got lots to update..
Adolescent Psychology Campaign la..
Vygotsky Night la..
So, see ya soon..
=)
Pages
♕ Your Highness ♕
You Were Sayin..?
Blog Archive
♔ ♥ Darling ♥ ♔
♥ 7+1 ♥
-
7 years ago
-
-
-
-
15 years ago
-
B L O G G E R S
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
Powered by Blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment