Well, not exactly busy.. but.. stress..
Ya ya.. it's exam period.. being stress is somehow normal lo..
But before this, I had fun.. Coz this is the first time Ben follow me bck during study week.. Having him around with my family always makes me feel really really GREAT!! =)
But hor, I have no idea why mummy keep nagging me to go study lo..
FYI, she has NEVER nag me on my studies, YES, I MEAN NEEEVVEERR!!
I admit, I'm more relax compared to the previous semester..
Because this semester only 3 subjects ma.. Aiyo.. Got more time to read ma..
But hor, mummy says because Ben's around, I tend to be more playful.. =="
Actually no lo.. I ONE MONTH didnt go home liao ma..
Once reach home sure play gao gao first de la..
I miss home ma.. =(
Plus hor, I ate A LOT leh during study week.. *I oso beh tahan myself lo* >.<
Usually in Kampar I'll only have 2 meals per day..
Once go home hor, every 3 hours will look for food leh~~!! *Fuyoh* XD
I wasnt like tat last time..
Maybe because I really miss home lo..
One month in Kampar make me really busy..
Miss homecook food, hometown food, ASTRO!!
Tat's why more playful during this semester's study week..
But dont worry mummy, I'll still study de..
You always say I kiasu ma.. So, I sure study de.. XP
So far till now, finished 2 papers jor..
Adolescent Psychology and Introduction to Japanese..
AP was ok.. Thank God for that..
Can remember most of the things I studied..
Japanese tiok gai liao lo..
Why I say so leh??
Haiz..
I studied de.. Studied till 3am leh..
But hor, still feel as if I didnt study at all lo..
Feel like I still dono anything..
Plus, all the numbers and days and months and years all KANASAI one..
I wonder why Japanese so fussy lo.. Make me pek cek nia..
Numbers must be different nvm, then 1st 2nd 3rd etc oso DIFFERENT DE LEH!!
WALAO!! BEH TAHAN LO.. Haiz..
Really thankful that Ben was there to accompany me through out the whole day..
He was really tired coz he didnt had much sleep the day before..
But still, he stayed to accompany me till I finish reading everything..
♥THANKS BABY.. I LOVE YOU.. =)♥
Now finish jor, it's time to let go lo..
No point worrying about it coz it's over and I cant change anything d..
*But still, I WORRY I WILL FAIL LO~~!! T.T..*
*DISCREPANCY=="*
Hand it over to God ba.. May He do the rest of it.. =)
Just came back from steamboat leh..
Haha.. We had fun.. Celebrating Noob Wee's birthday.. XD
*Ah Wee, it was Ben's suggestion to the name Noob Wee and I requested it to be written on the cake de.. Hope you dont mind la.. Make it a memorable one ma.. XD*
We were all really full..
There were two stoves..
Ben's the cook on the other end, while my side was King Way and Wei Jie..
King Way Wei Jie very pro leh, two small size but EAT A LOT LO!!
One left handed, one right handed, working together just like a cute couple.. HahaXD
Ben's always the cook when we eat there..
He's seriously good in cooking.. Not forgetting eating too.. hahaXD..
*And I didnt say your cooking not nice lo Ben.. Just tat the ham we fried longer ma, more crispier, more butter, tat's why I help "continue" what Tze Wei said tat we prefer this kind of cooking.. But your cooking more healthier.. So it's not tat bad too.. Dont emo la.. I wan you to cook for me more often.. Coz I've always loved your cooking.. =)*
After tat, we all took group photo.. Sorry folks, no photo on this blog coz I didnt take any..
It's with TingYing.. So maybe I'll just post it on facebook ba..
K la, I gotta go "babu" d.. Whole body smells like oil.. eww~~
Till then, tata.. ^^
Btw I almost forgot.. Today Ben's kinda unlucky.. Hahaha..
Well.. He lost both of his helmet in Uni today,
making it a total of 3 helmets gone in the same place.. =="
And hor, he sat on my roller chair, which was kinda unstable d before tat.. While online.. All of the sudden I heard *PLUK!!*.. Where's Ben? On the floor.. Haha.. Poor thing.. It was kinda loud.. I never thought tat chair will be broken.. Maybe too long d la.. Haha.. Hope your butt's fine now baby.. =)
I didnt wanna humiliate you or something, just wanna jot it down as a memory in my diary.. Hope you're ok with it.. Who knows we'll read about it again and laugh about it in the future.. Haha.. Love You.. =)
Btw I almost forgot.. Today Ben's kinda unlucky.. Hahaha..
Well.. He lost both of his helmet in Uni today,
making it a total of 3 helmets gone in the same place.. =="
And hor, he sat on my roller chair, which was kinda unstable d before tat.. While online.. All of the sudden I heard *PLUK!!*.. Where's Ben? On the floor.. Haha.. Poor thing.. It was kinda loud.. I never thought tat chair will be broken.. Maybe too long d la.. Haha.. Hope your butt's fine now baby.. =)
I didnt wanna humiliate you or something, just wanna jot it down as a memory in my diary.. Hope you're ok with it.. Who knows we'll read about it again and laugh about it in the future.. Haha.. Love You.. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment