There's this carnival held from 20th to 22nd December..
For all Genting staff..
Kinda cool you know..
Coz all staff get a chance to go play
at the outdoor theme park FOR FREE~~!!
*But only once in 3 days*
And on these 3 days.. There're free fast food!!
Monday serves McD
*I missed it coz I'm still in Kampar*
Tuesday serves KFC..
*Went there too late, finished jor*
Wednesday serves Burger King..
*Not a big fan of Burger King, that's why didnt take* lol
There's performance too..
Lots and lots of things on sales..
Very very cheap too.. haha..
Me and mum went for massive shopping..
Especially mum.. She's spoiling herself when she buy..
Haha.. We got emm jeans, bedsheets, pillows!!
Speaking bout pillows,
I think tat's the most expensive pillow
we'd ever buy in our life..
It's really really nice to hug..
I bet it's nice to sleep on it too..
We got 4, one for dad, one for mum, one for ama, and one for............... ME la OF COURSE!!!
Muhahahaha...
Miriam, you dont have la..
Coz you got your kuma-kuma and doggy d ma..
Plus mum and dad spent money for
your trip to the snowy land d,
so MY TURN!!! BLEK!! XD
Mum got a pair of shoes too..
And she's really excited about it..
*Keep looking at her shoe when she walks, telling the whole world it's REAAAALLYY comfortable..* XD
We met this little girl too..
She's really cute, and friendly..
I think only around 3 years old..?
Hmm.. Maybe younger..
She's a mix.. Jordan dad, Indon mum..
So she's really pretty..
I saw her while I'm walking to First World..
She practically waves at anyone she sees..
I can sense that she's really a secure child..
*Psychology term.. LOL..*
But it's true, we help her maid carry her up all the way to meet her mum who works in a spa..
Hmm.. What else we did today..?
OH YA!! We went pasar malam again.. haha
Coz I wanna get myself a bowl of 汤圆..
Since it's 冬季ma..
So no matter raining or wat oso must go get myself one..
It's really cold.. And I find myself speaking while there's "smoke" coming out of my mouth!! So cool!!
Keep playing with it and ask mum to see..!! Haha..
We had lok-lok for dinner..
I cant upload any pictures right now coz my phone's battery's running low and i bring my charger with me..
So must save save use first.. hehe..
Now is 1:12am.. I suppose I'll stop here..
Gonna go back to sleep..
Catch you guys again later..
^^ ..Toodles.. ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment