Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | By: Deborah

What Time Is It? Holiday Time!! WOOHOO!!

Finally semester breaks here..
Thank God for the exam that just went through..
Was really sick..
Had flu, and a swollen jaw.. =(
It still hurts now..
I was suspecting that the pain's coming 
from my wisdom tooth, 
but after consulting a doctor, 
he said it's not that area that's swollen.. 
Maybe I'm getting a cavity that's why my gum swollen.. 
*A cavity? Seriously? 
How embarrassing that will be.. 
So old d still got cavity.. tsk tsk tsk.. Shame on me.. =(*
But still not confirm yet la.. 
Will consult my sister's dentist to confirm again.. 
But till then, I think I gotta bare with this pain 
for some time.. Haiz..
I asked the doctor too bout why my wisdom tooth is stuck there for so long without growing..
He replied, you're just not wise enough that's why..
==" okay okay I get it..
Hope it doesnt cause me any trouble when it grows..
Or else it'll be more like a troublesome tooth 
instead of a wisdom tooth.. ==

I'll be free during this semester holiday..
Will be going to Malacca for a 
Christmas vacation with my family!! Weee!!
Mum says maybe we will be going Penang too!! Hurray!!
Hope I got a chance to say hi to Ben's parents.. hehe..
Oh well, till then, I'll post more pictures of my vacation..
Cant wait.. Yippee!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment